Rover offers the Rover Guarantee for all services booked and paid through Rover. Simply put, the Rover Guarantee is our commitment to you in the rare instance that something goes wrong during a booking. The Rover Guarantee reimburses members of our community for costs arising from certain injuries to the Rover pet or resident pet that occur during a service booked and paid through Rover. It also includes Rover Emergency Support and access to a helpline with expert vet nurses in case you need advice.
Coverage Doesn't Include:
- Damage to the sitter or dog walker's property
- Injury to the pet care provider or pet owner, or someone related to or residing with the pet care provider or pet owner.
- Treatment costs for preventive care, or medical or veterinary bills resulting from an illness or a chronic or pre-existing condition
- Injury or damage that arises during a Meet & Greet or otherwise outside the service dates of a confirmed Rover booking
- Preventable conditions such as fleas, ticks, or parasites
- Bookings made outside of Rover.com.
If you have a health or safety concern related to a Rover service, we're here for you at +39 02 9475 6959. Please make sure you check our Rover Guarantee page to learn more about what's covered, minimum contributions, and limits.