The Payment History section of your Rover account allows you to easily track and view payments for past bookings. To view your payment history:
- Select your name in the upper right corner of your screen, then select Dashboard from the dropdown menu.
- From your dashboard, select View Payments & Promo Codes.
- Your payment history is broken into six tabs. Each tab has a complete list of all corresponding payments or bookings, which are sorted by date.
- On the right side of the page you’ll also see your wallet balance, upcoming earnings, processing payments, and withdrawal history.
Here’s a breakdown of each section on the Payment History page:
- Earnings: All of your completed bookings.
- Pending Earnings: Your current or upcoming bookings, that have not yet been paid out yet.
- Payouts: Funds that were transferred to your bank account.
- Payments: Bookings that have been completed for your own pets by a Rover sitter.
- Payment issues: This tab is for pet owners only and include payment issues for pending bookings.
- Other: Promos and any other miscellaneous account charges.
For information on how to manage payments from your sitter account, check out this article.
Have questions? We're here for you! Contact Rover Support at +39 800 729 030. Or, submit a help request by navigating to the bottom of any page in the Help Center and selecting Contact Support.